Monday, June 23, 2008

7 Peaks Water Park...

We went to 7 peaks with some friends and met my Cousins and their babies there too. It was so Hot today and definitely felt good to hang out by water all day.
Boston is a Total Blast! I just love that he went on EVERYTHING!! Him and his friends had such a good time. He is at such a fun age right now and LOVES to go on all the Crazy rides there. He had some friends that he saw there from School and they wouldn't even go on the Rides that Him, Chase & Myla were going on.
Hayes & Olivia loved the wave Pool and got really daring when the waves came! I love to watch them with their buddy KJ cause they want to do everything he does. So they were doing so good in the water today!
Livi, KJ, Hayes

All the "little" Buddies

Boston, Chase & Blake

Chase, Myla & Boston went down the "Jagged Edge" a gazillion times. They all LOVED it!

Hayes was Copying everything that KJ was doing, while we were waiting for the kids to come down the Slides! It is so funny to watch my Kids Spaz out!

All the "Big" Buddies

{Me, Olivia, Roxy, Jane, KJ & Jenn}

Mama & Livi going down the waterslides... {she didn't seem to like it} :)

All the Crazy little Kids we had with us today at 7 Peaks... It was Such a blast!

~After the Water Park, Boston had his Baseball Tournament and he played AWESOME! He caught 2 outs, and hit so Well. They won 12-6!
GO WHITE SOX!!

11 comments:

jt said...

Thanks for inviting us...I'm glad you had fun. I just didn't have it in me today being sick and all. Chase is going on Wed.

becky said...

what a fun day and you look so stinkin' cute pregnant! i haven't seen you in what feels like ages. hope all is well...

{jane} said...

We had so much fun! It was definitely the perfect day to be there, and the pictures are hilarious of KJ-Olivia-Hayes, they are so funny together!

Janel said...

the pic of your twins being "spaz's' is hilarious!! they are just a little older than Avery~how big are they?? they look tiny! Avery's still small, but they look even smaller...Good luck w/ the potty training!

dulces said...

Congratulations Boston! Hope to be to your game on Wednesday!!! You are such a good player.
the water park looks very refreshing.

Ellery said...

Love that piture of how excited they are!(I'm laughing just looking at it!) FUN! FUN!

Jenn Granum said...

It was so much fun! I love the one of Hayes flashing his "gang signs" cause the big boys were.

Kierstin said...

How fun, you guys have the best group of friends! You look ADORABLE as always! Way to go with baseball Boston, that is awesome!!

Granum Family said...

These pictures are so fun. I love your bathing suit too!

Ludvigson Family said...

I love 7 peaks! Looks like you guys had fun. I can't believe Boston goes down all of the big slides. Wow! He is braver than I am.

Anonymous said...

First of all .. congrats to Boston for swimming awards and baseball! Way to go! What a fun day at Seven Peaks. You are such a trouper going down the slides with your kids at 7 months prego. All I have to say is WOW at those slides that the kids went down. I don't know if I would be brave enough to go down myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...