Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tagged...

By my cute Sil Andrea. She wanted to know "10" Random things about me, so here you go...

1. I LOVE Water... drinking it, swimming in it, Hearing it, looking at it. I feel so comfortable in Water, and feel so relaxed when around it. I seriously LOVE the Ocean and am so comfortable in it! I know this sounds weird, but i feel like i can breathe under water. I always wanted to be a Mermaid when i was little. haha

2. I can fall asleep so easily, it drives Cory nuts, because he has the hardest time falling asleep!
The minute my head lays on the Pillow, i am OUT!!

3. I love to Smell Brand new books! I know it's kind of weird, but i am loving my Relief Society manual smell. Weird huh?!

4. I have an issue with Lotion..."Body Butter" from the Body shop is my favorite, it is so moisturizing. I just like to have lots of Lotion on right before bed, it's part of my Routine, and it smells so good! {could also be the reason why i have NO stretch marks}

5. I love to VACATION... If there was a degree in School, it would have been my Major!! I am still in that stage where i would choose "Tropical" before anywhere else.

6. I absolutley LOVE doing Hair...But if i had to do it all over again i would be a NICU nurse.

7. I love MORNINGS!!! It is very hard for me to sleep in, my body just wakes up! How do you not LOVE waking up Happy?!! I love to be the first one up, already home from the Gym, before all the others come down for Breakfast. It is my favorite part to my Day! {unfortunately not some in my family} hee hee

8. I LOVE working out!! I have serious anxiety if i haven't done something for myself for the day.(biking, running, Power pump, Lifting weights, Rollerblading, etc) This is why it is very hard for me at the End of my pregnancy when i do NOTHING and it just Kills me!!

9. I secretly have to know that all the toys in my playroom are in the Right Bins...I know it's more like a disorder, but it just drives me nuts that they are not in it's right place.

10. i Love jacob, Not Edward!

Wow...Sadly, i could keep going!! So this will be interesting to see some Random things about you... I know you are all so busy to do this, but it really is kind of fun to get to know you all better...
So i Tag all of you!

8 comments:

{jane} said...

ohhhh Shannon, i love your energy, i love that you CAN sleep unlike some of us, I love that you love body butter - including the no stretch marks, I love that you do hair and want to be a NICU nurse, I love that you are the only person I know who wakes up THAT happy, i love your toys organized disorder - that is good stuff, i love your love to work-out, i love that you love jacob. I don't prefer Edward, either. Sounds like I'll keep you around as a friend, eh?!? You are big belly sugar!

Anonymous said...

I too am sooo envious that you and Darren can fall asleep the min. your head hits the pillow. I love that you love the water! Now plan a trip to come hang out in the Atlantic!!!!!! After your cutie baby girl comes, Come get warm next spring:)

Janel said...

I didn't know you wanted to be a mermaid too!! I mean I love the outfits and the fact that they get to be in H20 all the time--I'm the same, i feel like i can breathe under water--so comfortable. When I dream--I many times dream that we live in a water world and swim to get everywhere...weird?! Miss ya

Andrea Marie said...

So fun! I'm so glad you did this! It's nice to learn all these fun things about my new family! :)

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I think you need to add in there that you are the world's most fun and creative Mother!!!! I LOVED the post about the book club so much. What a cute Mom your kids have! And for the record I LOVE JACOB TOO!!! I cried and cried at the end of the book. Ryan didn't know what to do because I couldn't stop crying long enough to tell him that I felt bad for Jacob! Because in a normal world without vampires and warewolves Bella and Jacob would be meant!!!!!! Oh what a nerd we are for even caring so much! :)

KATE said...

Oh Shannon! Seriously I told a couple people how I felt about Jacob and not Edward and they thought I was NUTS! I LOVE you!

Don't worry about the book thing, you already know about my weird smell issues! ha ha

Hayley Holliman said...

Really I can't believe you love Jacob and not Edward. Are you CRAZY??? Edward is everything, and Jacob is just a DOG. Ha Ha.
I am a little jealous over the getting up early, I just can't seem to do it. Even though I know I could get so much more done. Anyways FUN TAG I loved reading it...

Jenn Granum said...

Jacob, not Edward? I love Edward cause he's kinda like the forbidden fruit but I don't like the ravenous life he offers. I am very conflicted over the whole thing. I can't wait until the next book but I know she will end up with Jacob cause its the "right" thing to do, but it will break my heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...