Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF


Our day started out with the twins last day of "Swim" with Pam, Fun Friday!  
Pam always does super fun activities with them on Fun Friday.  This was their 5th week, and they did awesome.  Hayes jumps off of the diving board every day and is very confident in the water more than he is skilled.  Olivia is not as confident but has great Skill and does it all by herself.  Two total opposites!
We love Pam.   
She is extremely busy so if you are interested in getting on her waiting list here is her number #801-225-5753


Olivia had a birthday party she attended for her friend Olivia R.  These two girls are the two Olivia's in class and the best of friends. {Cute huh}  
 It was a Fairy princess party and I wish I brought my camera to take a picture of it.  It was so darling and she handed out Tutu's and wands and crowns & made bracelets for all the little girls.  Olivia T was in Heaven!  She told me "mom, it was only for girls."


While Olivia was at her party, I took Boston & Hayes & 2 of their little buddies  to play and eat somewhere while we were waiting.  Then we grabbed our Dad after work to see this Darling "3D" Movie "Monsters Vs. Aliens." 
 
We loved it...


11 comments:

Granum Family said...

What a fun day! Olivia and Hayes are looking so big! Oh and I think that movie looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! I want to see that cute movie:)

Jenn Granum said...

Livy is so darling - I can't believe she went to her first big girl party by herself! Good job, princess!

Kierstin said...

How cute! She is so sweet and I love her hair, did you cut it recently? It looks darling!!

{jane} said...

I am so proud of how well Livi and Hayes are swimming, that is really awesome. If I weren't in school, I would totally wait on that list for Sela! Livi looks soooo cute in that picture, she is truly a princess!

and, I can't wait to see that movie! we've been laughing at the preview for what feels like months!

Afton said...

You really do have the cutest family ever. I would love to come to utah and do a spray tan party for you and your girls. I have done all the girls in my bunco group too. So fun. I also am combining the tan parties with my purse parties. I have gorgeous knockoffs. Let me know when I can come down...

Diana and Derek said...

I cannot believe how fast those two are growing up. However, with no disrespect to Boston, I need my Ivy fix. More pictures of my niece, please.

Candace said...

Olivia's swimming suit is so cute! Judd and I also want to see Monsters vs Aliens, but I don't know if we are ready to do that with Mya yet- we would probably spend the time in the hallway :)

Shannon said...

Thanks for taking Cal, he had such a great time, of course. I need to get Boss one of these days :-)

Me said...

Shannon, how do you do it all. I can't even keep up with my blog!!!!!

Sherri said...

How fun! Do is there a fun Friday for adults?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...