Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mr & Mrs. Johnson...


It was so weird going to Mesa Arizona and not spend time or stay with our Arizona Taylor
cousins.  They moved to china just a few weeks before the wedding.  We missed them 
while eating at our coveted "Tia Rosa" restauraunt.  



My nephew Garrett got married in the Mesa Arizona temple in August. Hottest 
day and weekend ever! ha!  We all had a fabulous time celebrating their wedding.  Cory and 
Boston couldn't come due to football starting. boo!

The reception was Ah-mazing!  The Venue was beautiful and the food and open bar was To. Die. For! 
she even had a churro bar! Victoria planned the wedding of the year... 
dancing was a hit with my kids, especially with Hayes and Brody. They were so 
hilarious.  The johnson cousins tore it up again on the dance floor.  It's 
my favorite thing to watch!  


my beautiful sistas!!  

  
Blake is serving a mission but we got a picture with him regardless! ha!

Grandma and Grandpa Johnson 



the dinner was delicious!  


  Mother/son dance...love my bugsy!

my momma with my oldest brother derek... how precious is this?!  love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...