Wednesday, September 29, 2010

conference packets...



If you don't have stuff for your kids to do during conference, here is a great site!  Just print them out and you are all set...I love that they have packets for Nursery age too!  So fun.

We usually eat "german pancakes" while watching the Sunday session of "General Conference!"{in our jammies} my kids love playing conference bingo with their candy corn and candy pumkins.

I look forward to hearing from our wonderful prophet and being very inspired!!

3 comments:

{jane} said...

and...

if anyone wants to join the rhodes family, we'll be at frightmates at Lagoon, on sunday...

;)

...just bein' honest.

{very cute link!}

{jane} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer Carlile said...

I am so excited for conference too! They are my two favorite weekends of the year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...