Sunday, July 23, 2006

July.23. I love sundays!




Well we had a Beautiful day here today. I absolutley love Sundays! We don't have Church until 1:00 and It's Perfect for us, That way Hayes and Olivia get a morning nap, While I get everything( & Everybody) ready for church. Boston still amazes me with his Articles of Faith. He has them all memorized (since he was 5) So we made a game out of these flash cards and played them all morning.
Here are some sweet Pics of Boston and I just goofing around on the Computer! He really wants me to put these on the website. It's sweet my Computer has a Photo Booth that takes some Crazy different pictures, that we have just been laughing our Heads off!
Tomorrow is Pioneer Day! It's a holiday for us Utahn's Our stake just got back from doing the Trek to Martins Cove, and they had so many Great stories and Talks about their experiences. It was perfect seems how Pioneer day is tomorrow. So I'll need to make some Dutch Oven peach cobbler and of course we will have some fun games for the Kids!
Now I am off to bed, we will have a busy day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Post already! More pics of the cute kids. JT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...