Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel & Jane...

Happy Birthday to my Sister Rachel! When I was little i used to make my sister Rachel, while home from College, kiss every single stuffed animal of mine before she would leave again, so i could have her germs. haha! I always had a hard time sleeping over at friends houses until i was 12! (that is so crazy, i know) I just always wanted to be with my sisters, i never wanted to leave Rachel's side! I have the Best sisters in the whole world! Thanks so much for your Example in Everything you do, How you raise your kids, the gospel, being unselfish, Serving others & in being the BEST mother EVER!
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday today, and Can't wait to see you in March!! These are all my girls.... Darla, Rachel, Me, Jill & Mindy ( oh and Hayes & Olivia's Blessing day) Sorry it's an old one, i just love it though!

And Happy Birthday to my Wonderful friend Jane! I love this picture of us in Mexico, it reminds me of the most Relaxing Vacation EVER! I think of the Temazcal and Laugh!!
Thanks for being such an amazing Friend, Wife & Trophy Mom! hehehe
Have a Fabulous Birthday!!

Dusty, Jane, Cory, Shannon hanging out on the Beach, Relaxing...

8 comments:

jt said...

Love when all the sisters are together! cute pics, Happy Birthday, girls!

{jane} said...

THANK YOU. {big hugs!}

Unknown said...

Ya my mom did raise some pretty cool kids!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darren Johnson said...

Happy Birthday!! Hey I love that picture of all you sisters at the blessing........I have such cool sisters!!! Love ya

Jenn Granum said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Rachel - you're awesome - you should live here! And Jane have a fabulous time in the Bahamas! I am so jealous (but in a good, happy-for-you kind of way)!

Anonymous said...

Aren't sisters the best?! I don't know what I would do without my sis. But, I don't know about having more than one ... I don't think I could share her. I have a hard enough time sharing her with you!

KATE said...

How cute, I love how close you are with your sisters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...