Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines day....

Valentines was so busy & Fun! My kids woke up to"Heart" Shaped Pancakes &
their Valentines and Cookies!
Cory came home with Flowers for me, and Olivia saw him first and said in her adorable voice "Oh daddy, thank you so much for the flowers" hehe {She is so the Princess here}


Then i went and helped in Bostons Class for his Party! I got the kids all HYPED up on Sugar and They were loving it. We went to the Rest home and passed out Valentines and then we came back to Decorate Cookies and Play "Musical Kisses"!

Boston & Myla Toasting their Cherry 7up


Our Family from Arizona is here for the Wedding Festivities (Cory's little Brother's Wedding) So we had a little party of our own at our house
with all of the Taylor Cousins. We played games, ate Tempura Shrimp, and had lots of Delicious treats! The kids decorated cookies and Jammed out to Alvin & The chipmunks! SO cute
I didn't take lots of pictures, but Jane did!

9 comments:

Jenn Granum said...

Great Valentines! We were missing you! Looks like the school party turned out cute. How are we so alike - I got CHase the You Rock cookie assortment, too!

Anonymous said...

We did heart-shaped pancakes too! Your comment was so sweet! You are welcome to peak in anytime (: That's so funny that you know so much of my family! How are you related to Linds and Steve? Looks like you had a great trip to Cabo San Lucas! I'm so jealous of your tan.

The Armantrout family said...

Happy Valentine's, I love the cookie's they are darling! Your kids are so cute, I love looking at your blog it is great!!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

Looks like such a great Valentines!! I love so much that you have twins! Sometimes I forget but seeing them together in that picture reminds me. How fun are they?! And Boston is already such a heartbreaker you can just tell :)

Cassy said...

What a cute party! So festive! I love the pink 7 up in the wine goblets!

{jane} said...

So fun that you got to share Valentine's day with all of your family in town, you are such a great host! But, we missed you!

Your kids look adorable!

Ludvigson Family said...

Looks like you had a fun Valentines Day! Don't you love helping in the kids class parties?! They are so fun.

Kierstin said...

Adorable! What a fun Valentine's Day for everyone!

Parks Pack said...

Shannon -- how did you think of the nursing home? So sweet. Thanks for inspiring me to think outside of these 4 walls. Looks like an awesome V-day. Of course. Still freaking out about your announcement. Congrats again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...