Sunday, March 09, 2008

Classic Skating...

~I am having some issues with Blogger, is anyone else having problems? Ugh...i am trying to post stuff from this weekend, so here is some stuff from Last week...
Last week we had our Ward Party at "Classic Skating"! The kids had a blast riding all around the rink on their scuttle bugs! Boston decided to rent some Rollerblades and Tore it up! Cory put Hayes and Olivia in Rollerskates and apparantly didn't love it so much.
Later I had a Soccer game and We tied another game!

6 comments:

Jax said...

Hey this is witney! Wow i havent been to classic skating in forever!! I love it! Way to go with soccer!

Jenn Granum said...

That was fun! I have to get Crew the scuttle bug!

Granum Family said...

I'm having issues too, I can't post any pictures. Ugh! Skating looks fun!

Ludvigson Family said...

I remember Classic Skating from when I was young! What a fun ward party!!! The scuttle bug looks cool I've never seen them before, I will have to look into one of those for Tyra and Maverick!

{jane} said...

Scuttle bugs are cute - I haven't ever seen or heard of them. Perfect for the twins age!

I haven't had any blogger problems...

Kierstin said...

Those are some CUTE kids!! Looks like a fun time! I need to check out those scuttle bugs, I have never heard of them, but they look cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...