Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ALOHA...

We arrived home this morning from Hawaii! We had 11 days of Beautiful weather, Wonderful Friends, and Fabulous Food! We Boogie boarded, Skim boarded, Surfed, Built Disneyland out of Sand (olivia & cadens Favorite), Rode Waterslides, Rope Swings, Water Elevator (the only one in the world, its so cool) Spa, Termes, (Shannon & Jenn's Favorite), Riding in Golf Carts, Night Skimboarding, Night Swimming , Kids Camp, Crab Hunting, Shopped & Shopped and just enjoyed watching the kids play all day!
~More Photos on my Smugmug Account...

Boston, Hayes & Olivia at our Pool in Ho' olei

All of the boys, and Little Princess running across the bridge at the Grand Wailea! She was the only girl amongst all the Craziness, and she LOVED it!
I would have to say one of my Highlights of the trip was watching Hayes run up and down after the waves on the beach, it was SO Funny! He is one funny little kid. Then of course Olivia would get brave enough and follow after him. It was so fun to watch Olivia & Hayes play with their little cousin Carson too, (we met our cousins the Curry's for a few days too) She would follow him around all day if you would let her.


Boston and Cory taking Surf Lessons, and they did awesome! Boston now thinks that surfing is his Favorite Sport. He got up the first time and every time since!
WOO HOO!! {Boston on the left and Cory on the right} Riding the wave at the same time!
This was Hayes & Liv's way of Boogie Boarding! Hee hee
Boston was either Skim Boarding or Boogie boarding {You couldn't get those
boys out of the water}
These two are so fun to watch play together, they are so imaginitive.

These boys were so much fun and they would let Hayes tackle them in the Shallow part of the water, it was so funny!
Oh and this little "Missy" may hang with the boys all day, but she is ALL Girlie Girl!!

The Results of a SWEET Vacation with Sunshine!! {Is that not the cutest little bum ever??!!}

Oh and I missed out on a Gazillion Birthdays...HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Kyle, Blake, Laurel, Todd, Kelly, Jaxon, Zak and Soon SOPHIE!! Hope everyone had a fabulous birthday! (this is all just Family too, April is a crazy birthday month)

23 comments:

Heather said...

That white bum is darling! I will NEVER get that tan. Sad.
It looks like you had a fun time, again...but we're glad you're back!

Stacy Stoddard said...

Your family is so cute. And I love the little white bump, it almost looks like you painted it.

McCall said...

Oh my heck!!! They are so big and so dang cute!!! I miss them so much i cant wait to see them so i can eat them up!!! I love them so much!!! Im quite jealous that hayser and livi are tanner than me!haha!! How fun!!!! way to tare it up boston on surfing!

Buell Fam said...

Looks like your trip was sooo much fun!

{jane} said...

That picture of Boston & Cory surfing together is priceless! And, is your new picture pose to grab Boston and stick him in front of your belly?!? What the heck girl - show it off! I L-O-V-E the picture of Hayes little white bum, so cute! Olivia is darling in every picture, she is going to cherish this little girl coming to your family to be a princess with her! I really really really want to go with you guys one of these times! PLEEEAAASE! I can be the Taylor Nanny with my kids in tow... :)

Lacey Bean said...

How fun. I wish I could have came. It looks like you had a BLAST! You have the cutest little family. I love you all to death, and can't wait to see the kids, it has been forever. I have been missing you guys. I am so glad you had such a fabulous time. You got some darling pics. Love em.

Ludvigson Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Way to go Boston, way to tear it up surfing! it sounds like you guys packed in all the sun and fun you could! I love Hayzes little white bumb~to cute!

Granum Family said...

Oh I'm soooo jealous. Wish we were there with all of you!!! These are the cutest pictures too. I think you should frame the bum picture of Hayes and stick it in the bathroom, it's too cute. I want a tan!

EuroScan said...

Yea--looks like you had a great time!! Glad you're back :)

KATE said...

I'm SO envious of your vacation! But, also so excited that your family got to go. HOW FUN!!!

I love the bum picture!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fun vacation. Love the family picture ... all of you are so gorgeous! Love Hayes' shark tooth necklace. Way to go Boston on surfing (those boards are HUGE!). Congrats on the new little one being a girl! What on earth is Olivia going to think of a little baby girl to dress up, put make-up on, etc?!

Kierstin said...

How fun!! It looks like it was the perfect trip. The pictures are gorgeous, your kids are so precious! Olivia has THE cutest suits!! Way to go on the surfing guys, that is awesome!

becky said...

what a fun trip! i love the last picture!

glad you guys had a fun time...

Jenn Granum said...

You got some great pictures! A blast as always! I didn't know Hayes and Livy had little boogie boards! When did you get them? They are darling!

Jackie said...

OOOOOOO!!! so jealous!!! Can't wait until November!!

Darren Johnson said...

what the Heck are you guys doing living in Utah?!!! You are totaly a tropical family!!!!! Awesome pics little siter, Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Tell Boston that Surfing is the gratest sport EVER and he can come surfing with Uncle Darren any time he wants we have tons of boards!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the surf pic's and am super glad that you had such a good time!!! I'm with Darren on you guys being a tropical fam! You should come play in our nice warm water soon:)

Jennie Minor said...

Shannon, your kids are darling! The pics of Hawaii are amazing. You look GREAT! You don't have a belly yet and this is your 5th child. If I was to put a swimming suit on oh the people that would start crying and laughing. :)

Jackie said...

I love it shan!!!! I wanna go to hawaii! Take me next time! I'll 'babysit' for you!;) So I heard that you heard my big news;) Call me sometime!:)

The Armantrout family said...

How Fun, you got some great pictures, they are darling! I love the little white bum!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

First off I have to comment on the stinkin cute cute cute white butt! LOVE IT! Next, WOW! You guys take the most awesome vacations! Really just SO GREAT! And you take them so often! That's totally the way life should be! You look so so great! I can't even believe that there is a baby in there, you would never know! The top picture is such a great family picture!

jt said...

shannon those are the best photos. love them all, especially the sparkling water and surf board and family pic and white bum pic, see, i love them all!

Cassy said...

Nice tans! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...