Friday, May 23, 2008

Berkshires Bunco ...


We had so much fun last night at our Monthly Bunco night with the ladies in the Neighborhood! Jane Hosted this Month and the food was so delicious, she made these yummy Parmesan cheese bowls, with Salad in them and the cookies were to die for!
{check out her blog for the recipe}

I don't know how i do it {it's not Strategy} but i get a high score everytime! I love it too, cause then i get to be one of the first to pick a gift! I also think we all burned a ton of calories by laughing all night Long. Thanks girls for another fun night.
This is the Cute bag that i won... I just LOVE it!

2 comments:

{jane} said...

You are definitely the BUNCO QUEEN, you rock! l-o-v-e that bag!

jt said...

That looks so fun! I"ll have to check out jane's blog for the recipe, sounds tasty! Cute bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...