Tuesday, September 25, 2007

BOYS.......


Need i say anything more!!
Boston found a snake today after school and has been trying to train it to be his pet! NO THANKS!! IF anyone knows me at all, then you know that i HATE snakes with a HUGE passion!! I freaked out just taking his picture! Ewwww.
We let him go "alive" in the grass, so he can maybe go visit him once in a while!!
Yesterday after school, i had Activity days with the Girls. I took them to "Jump on it" since our last activity was Service! i told Boston he could come along, and they taught me how to do a Back flip! Oh yes, and now i can land them!! WOO HOO....It was quite the Hi light, so now i have Mastered the Front Flip! ( i know you are thinking...Pretty basic, but for me No, it's not!!)
We had a delicious dinner of Talapia and Wild rice with Grilled asparagus, and Jane's "Best ever Pork Chops" that she Brought over to top it off!
Boston made his own version of "Orange Julius Smoothies" for our FHE Treat, and Hayes and Olivia picked the Game of "Duck, Duck , Goose" (guess who played for about an hour....Yes, ALL of us!) You have got to get the FHE on DVD's, they are seriously so Awesome, my kids love it!
Well I am off to my Soccer game tonight, it's quite the Workout! I don't know if it's more of a workout for Cory who has to tend the Kids there, or me! haha

13 comments:

Heather said...

At least he's not wanting to paint his nails. Snakes are disgusting, I agree. No pets--that's my mantra!

chase said...

tell boston sweet snake. Hope you do good in your game!

♥ÜbRoOkEÜ♥ said...

I DO NOT LIKE SNAKES!!!!!!!
I cannot belive he held that!
GROOSS.

{jane} said...

NICE SNAKE - At least you don't have mice living in your house!! We caught our 6th one this morning for this month!! I am SO tired of them!! hey, thanks for the little pork chop plug - I'm always happy to share and glad you enjoyed them!!

Granum Family said...

Snakes... sick! I don't know what I'm gonna do when I have boys! And good job on the back flip, I can't even do a somersault so I'm pretty impressed :)

Kierstin said...

Seriously way to go on the flips!! That is awesome! And snakes-fun!! I loved catching all of that stuff with Geoff when we were little!!

EuroScan said...

Boston is adventurous, I'll give him that! I still can't do a flip, so I'm very impressed, Shashi! Hope you won your game.

Anonymous said...

Hey, another soccer stud, eh? Hope you had fun. I know what you mean about snakes .. I used to FREAK when I saw my boys chasing after the little ones in our yard, but I guess I'm over it now. Does he chase Hayes and Olivia around with it? I'm so jealous of you and Activity Days. I won't know until next week if I'm still in, but I haven't heard otherwise yet!

dulces said...

Sweet snake! Papa and I loved your primary program on Sunday. One of the best ones I have been to.
Nana

Candace said...

Boston just loves to freak out his mom! haha!

Sara said...

Okay, this is sooooo my life! With 3boys, we have caught/kept many a garder snake in our day! The most recent one was named Houdini... any guesses why? After a week of escaping from the Tank (which was DUCT-TAPED on, I made Kaden let him go! :)

Daphne said...

Shannon, I'm proud of you for standing there and taking the picture. That is true motherly love.

Laura Lee said...

Wow!! Front and back flip - you will soon be tumbling with Kristi. Boston is too cute - love the snake experience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...