Monday, June 30, 2008

Grandpa Bagley

Clifford Wyant Bagley
Dec 5th, 1917 - June 28th, 2008





My sweet and Adoring Grandfather passed away late Saturday night. This was the man who we called our "Grandpa". He was always around in my childhood and was a huge example to our family. He was such an amazing Grandpa and had so much love and Compassion towards each one of his Grandchildren. He always told the best stories, He was an amazing Athlete, he Adored his Wife, and Loved the Gospel. I will really miss him.
I must admit, it makes my heart happy to know that my Sweet Grandpa will now be able to be with my son while we are awaiting our time here on earth.

10 comments:

Buell Fam said...

What a sweet tribute to our Grandpa. It made me cry. Are you going to the funeral?

Anonymous said...

How sweet to know that Parker was waiting for Grandpa to come:)I would like to think that he will learn all about baseball from his Grandpa.

Kierstin said...

Oh Shannon, I am so sorry for your loss, what an amazing man, he sounds so wonderful! It is so precious to know that he is with sweet Parker now...what a warm embrace that must have been... xoxo

Heather said...

Sorry about your grandpa, Shan. He and Parker are surely going to be buddies!

dulces said...

Is he your Mom's Dad? Sorry for your loss. We all send our love.

{jane} said...

Sorry for your loss, he looks very sweet & kind in his pictures. The thought of him being with Parker is very comforting. Family is such a blessing.

Buell Fam said...

Yeah, Aubrey and I will be at the funeral. In case you haven't heard yet, it is Thurs. at 1.

Jenn Granum said...

Great pics of your Grandpa! I've heard you speak of him fondly and I know he will be missed. It is so comforting to have a testimony of the gospel to know that family is forever. And I'm sure sweet Parker is surrounded by loving family members.

Candace said...

I am sorry Shannon- Let us know if you need anything.

jt said...

Enjoy time with your family in CA-he seems to be a great grandfather and example for your family

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...