Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Decorations...

I know i am a little Crazy to be decorating Christmas before Thanksgiving has arrived. We normally decorate the day after Thanksgiving. But this year we will be gone and don't come home until Dec 2nd, so i wanted it to be ready when we got home. The kids are loving it and already destroying my Train under the tree {hey at least they are entertained, right?!}




{we have a new stocking on our Mantle this year, so we are waiting to find the holder that will match all of ours. So for now Olivia & Ivy are sharing.} :P
The Advent Calendars...
This is one of the kids favorites. Each day there is a surprise in each window or drawer as they count down the days til Christmas.

The Tree


9 comments:

{jane} said...

beautiful! do you think you needed to go to pilates this week?!? i think you were busy enough at home, that you didn't need the extra work-out!!!

Janel said...

wow shannon, your house looks beautiful, love your cute decorations! Have fun in Hawaii!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Decorations and Beautiful Home!

KATE said...

Gorgeous! I would want to come home to it decorated too! Have fun!

Jenn Granum said...

Your house looks awesome and SO festive! We have to fix Ivy's stocking, though!

Anonymous said...

I love your wood decorations! I really love the Joy curvy letters they are so cute! I like that there is snow on the trees outside and your Christmas tree looks so warm and toasty! Have a blast in Hawaii with Rach:)

Cassy said...

So fun! I can't wait to do our small bit of decorating. We're moving the week after Christmas so not too much, but still. I love all your "believe" decorations! SO cute!!

Jennifer Napierski said...

Everything looks beautiful. I can't believe you got it all done with a new baby. You are just wonderwoman! We left all our stuff at home thinking we wouldn't be here this long. Nice. Christmas trees are like 500 bucks for a 5 ft one. So we are opting for a cheap fake one. It's going to be sad but I'm going to let the kids decorate it for fun. I'm sure it'll be ugly but whatever.

John and Ann Tolman said...

The pretty ornament balls in your vase...I also thought about doing that but then...I thought about my grandsons taking them out and throwing them at each other...so I thought real hard again. Everything looks beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...