Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween...

My Birthday is on Halloween WOO HOO!! One of the Craziest days ever, and I LOVE it!

Our day started off with helping out in Boston's class for the Halloween Party! It is so fun to be able to plan the parties with all of my friends.

This year we had the Fog machine going while Jenn made the Witches brew. Then they came and ate food from our Halloween Buffet. We played Games, made crafts, Gave out Costume Prizes & ended with Jane's Witch story. It was a fun crazy party!

{Notice our cute table of Witches brew and Halloween Buffet}

{Creepy halloween buffet}
I decided to go themed with Boston at his Halloween Party and dress like an 80's dancer to go with Richard Simmons! Boston woke up thinking that no one would really know who he was {Richard Simmons} so about 10 minutes before he left for school, he changed into the JOKER! {Good thing i bought the costume in August, i knew he would do this}
Stinker.

He promised he would change into Richard Simmons for Trick or Treating so we could Match each other. haha


little buddies from his class
{Boston, Calvin & Chase oh i mean
The Joker, Elvis & The Joker}

{Katie & Myla, oops i mean the Witches casting a spell for the Witches brew}
Then off to our next event...
The Ward
"Trunk-or-Treat"

I stayed themed with Boston, and Cory couldn't let down Buzz and Jesse so he stayed as Woody! What a good Daddy!
{Our Family}

Jesse, Buzz & Woody
Jesse & Buzz

Boston's Buddies Trunk or Treating

Don't you just love their Chest hair!
Olivia, Hayes & Brody

Their Favorite friends...
Kj, aka the Transformer and Crew as Robin
We had so much fun at the Ward Trunk or Treat, everyone gets so dressed up and even Roll play by their car. We had The Nerds next to us dancing to the Music of "White & Nerdy" while on the other side of us was KJ {The Transformer}transforming his costume with Optimus Prime, it was so much fun to see everybody get so into it!

Our Neighbor Joe was Hilarious
"Michael Jackson"

Boston & me

Then off to the next event...
The Rhodes Annual Neighborhood Halloween party...

This is the party that we all look forward to. Jane is a Wonderful host and has all sorts of treats with Homemade soups in bread bowls so we can all have a good meal before we all head out trick or treating!

The Girls

The Adults

The Kids
It is tradition every Halloween to take a picture of the kids on the stairs right before we head out the door to go trick or treating. This year we have doubled the kids! haha
and of course our little pumpkin on her First halloween...
The kids all piled up in Cory and Troy's trucks and off they all went for the night. The first stop is their favorite. We have a guy in our neighborhood that Totally decks out his yard as a cave and chases the kids with his Chainsaw. That was the highlight of the night!

My sister Mindy and I took the little kids around to a couple of houses then headed home so they could pass out the candy.
The weather was so nice and the kids & Cory and me all passed out pretty quick.

Now we can celebrate my Birthday...

10 comments:

Granum Family said...

Seriously you guys must just be so exhausted! I love your 80's work out gear. You guys are all too cute!

Kierstin said...

It looks like you had SO much fun! What a perfect Halloween and hopefully you had an awesome birthday too! Your family looks so cute in their costumes! You need to check out the disney pictures and let me know what you think,

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Jane Fonda has Nothing on you!! Didn't you just have a baby!!
Happy Birthday!!
We love you tons.

Janel said...

Oh my gosh, Boston as Richard Simmons just brings me back--do you remember when we used to do the "Sweatin' to the Oldies" videos with your Mom's babysitting kids?! Man, we were such goofballs. We had so much fun though!!

jt said...

Ok, I'm tired just READING about your birthday. Your kind of day!! Glad it was happy.

{jane} said...

I just loved Halloween. You were such an awesome 80's work-out girl! loved it. That is such a GREAT picture of Joe, they have got to see it! and Boston and Ethan were hilarious! also, Livi and Hayes were the cutest! I loved how KJ was going up to Hayes when he was transforming, they have the cutest friendship.

Karen said...

So fun. Ivy is just a doll! Loved all the costumes. Happy Halloween and Happy birthday!

Lacey Bean said...

Wow that looks like so much fun, You all look so darling. I love Boston's gid-up, I glad he wore it. Happy Birthday once again.

Lucrecia said...

You guys are crzy fun! I loved hanging out with all of you last night. I am SO excited that you're going to pilates with Jim! I can't even tell you how much you are going to LOVE it! Are you going by yourself? I am there every Monday and Friday at 8am. Brook goes every wednesday at 8 am as well. When will you be there???

John and Ann Tolman said...

There is not a better Woody ...I love it! Your schools and parties are the best I have ever seen!!! When do you get time or enery to do all of this...I remember making cookies for the school parties and thinking "that was too much work."Where do you get your energy from... I get tired just looking at all the pictures of the amazing work you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...