Friday, May 01, 2009

Hapari Open House...

I Hosted a girls night out at my house.
We had lots of shopping and food for the ladies to enjoy...

*Spray Tanning/Purses by Tori & Afton
*Silpada Jewelry
*Scentsy Candles
*Hair bows by Kiana
*Hair Bows/Hair bands by natalie @ Vibe studios
* Aimee cakes by Stacia
&
* Fitness & Nutrition


It was Great! I love hosting all these events in one night and having everyone come and enjoy a night out shopping and now Tanning! {Oh and i do love all the freebies that come with it}
I did the Spray Tan and LOVE it!








11 comments:

Cassy said...

SO fun! I wish we lived closer so I could go. I love all those unique treats and things!

Sheraka said...

Looks so fun! Sad I missed it. What was the nutrition stuff?

Granum Family said...

So fun! Wish they had stuff like that in NY!

Molly said...

Oh my gosh! Those headbands and hair clips are super cute! You guys need to bring that party to AZ!

becky said...

looks like it was a blast! so sad i missed it...

Jenn Granum said...

Looks so fun! I want a cupcake!

kate moss said...

Oh I love spray tans, I want one every month! Looks like a fun party. I would love to take your kids pictures they are adorable!

Lucrecia said...

Shannon! Thanks for the invite, sheesh!:) Actually, I'm going to the store tomorrow to treat myself for Mother's Day.

Kierstin said...

Looks like a blast Shannon! Wish I could have been there. You sure know how to host!

{jane} said...

fun party ~ thank you for letting Kiana sell her bows - she made enough to buy her scentsy candle and more. :)

Summer Carlile said...

I am so sad that I missed it I hadn't checked my email for like a week and a half, and I just checked it yesterday, I know now to be more on top of things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...