Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day Bliss...


I am pretty sure I'm the Happiest Mother alive!  I am so Happy to have such a darling little family who makes me smile all the time. How did I get so lucky?!!

Mothers day  started out with Church at 9am where my Children sang to me on the Stand, always a hi light of mine.

 I had to teach in R.S.  ( I know, teaching on Mothers day, ugh..)
I noticed that Sister Holland {Elder Holland's wife} was there tending her Grandchildren who are in our ward, no pressure right?
It turned out WONDERFUL and she even gave me the greatest compliment after! It set the tone of the whole day!   I'm pretty sure it's what you call a Spiritual high, or maybe the relief that the lesson is over and i don't have to teach for another month.  Either way it was an amazing feeling.

Cory made me the yummiest dinner, the kids set the table and then we ate lots of Chocolate Chip cookies. haha
 
After my 2 hr nap, we went on a bike ride, which we all LOVE... even little Ivy.  I'm pretty sure we are just a bike riding family.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful, empowering women who are so involved in my life!  



6 comments:

Karen said...

It's a small world. There was only one sister in my whole ward who had to teach and it was me. Glad you lesson went great. And Happy Mother's Day. You sure have a cute family.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kierstin said...

Happy Mother's Day Shannon. You have such a cute family! It sounds like the perfect day...you deserve it! I love the new biking buddy you got-so cool!! And I would love to come to your R.S. lessons, you would be an awesome teacher!!

Cassy said...

You do have the cutest little family. Well, at least the second cutest! haha! SO glad to hear that you wear pampered so well on Mother's day.

jt said...

They got like 3 feet of air that time. couldn't resist. hehe.

Tammy and Parker said...

Okay, I came by to ask where you buy YOUR diet Dr. Pepper. You know the kind that tastes just like the real deal. ;D

How great to have Sister Holland in your Relief Society class. I teach in Relief Society to. 4th Sundays.

Mother's Day really can be sweet bliss.

Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
www.5minutesforspecialneeds.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...