Tuesday, June 16, 2009

biking to borders

We have the best Neighborhood ever...

We decided last week to bike to borders and bajio so the kids could pick out their book club books for the summer.  The weather was just perfect and we had so many families join in.  It was so fun!
We missed you Jenn.


This is just a group of them.  We pretty much dominated 
carterville rd.  
I loved it~


Cynthia's bike had some issues so she quickly just grabbed my beach cruiser and it looked so fun.  I was wanting to trade her, since i had the trailer behind me.

Everyone had different age groups of clubs, so they all had so much fun picking out there books.
Olivia, Hayes, Lauren, Sela & Ava all picked this darling book...
my kids love these books.

Boston, Luke, Cayden, Micheal, Ethan & Zach all picked out this book.  I can only imagine how cool the book club party will be with this one.


8 comments:

becky said...

what a fun afternoon! i love bike rides...

when are we EVER going to get together?

Anonymous said...

What a fun thing to do!! You have the coolest neighborhood!!!

Candace said...

I need to get Mya some new books- that new Llama one looks really cute!

Jenn Granum said...

I keep looking for me in the picture but I'm not there! :( Missing all you guys. We are so getting that book so we can do book club when we're home

Diana and Derek said...

Peter and The Starcatchers is a great book. Quite a different take on Peter Pan. I hope Boston likes it. Shannon, I think you would like it.

{jane} said...

ohhhh, that was so fun! i love our neighborhood, love you!

great pictures - i may use a few ;)

Granum Family said...

I want a neighborhood like that (when we actually don't live in NY anymore!) So fun!

Janel said...

what a fun summer activity!! love it that you have such a big group. we need to get us girls together again soon... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...