Wednesday, June 03, 2009

boating...


Oh man, was today just perfect weather for boating or what?  We decided to spend the afternoon up at Deer Creek for some much needed wakeboarding!   
We took a couple  of Boston's buddies from next door and our friend Dax came with us too.

so so so fun...

Zack/Boston/Luke

Hayes Loves driving the boat...

 
Boston wakeboarding



These two little monkeys love being in the boat. 


Baby girls first time on the boat.  I'm pretty sure she liked it, b/c she took 2 naps ;)



Dax wakeboarding...



The water is still really cold.  

The boys still all jumped in and wakeboarded, I guess I'm more of a snob when it comes to the water temperature and wind! haha

Maybe next time...

9 comments:

Meg said...

So fun! I wouldn't have gotten in the water either!

Granum Family said...

Sorry, my friend was here last night and signed in.... the meg comment is from me :)

Cassy said...

Kids are crazy! They have no feeling and don't care about cold water. But it looks like a blast!!

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

FUN! I would love to go boating right this second! Ivy is so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

At least someone is having nice weather. You would think it was October here ... high of 70, over 1200 lightning strikes in the area in a one hour period, not enough sun for tanning (booo!). Looks like you had a fabulous day, though!

{jane} said...

so awesome! what a fun day! i bet your kids just love it out there - i love the pic of you and ivy...she totally has the same serious look that livi has. so cute!

KATE said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Kierstin said...

Fun!! I wouldn't have gotten in the water either :-)

Jenn Granum said...

Boating looks SO fun! Dax rips! You know I would have made you go if I was there. Ivy looks so old!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...