Sunday, July 19, 2009

10 Months old


Today we had a little photo shoot with Ivy...

This little girl lights up our day and loves her siblings like crazy.
She is VERY Mobile and is now into everything. Climbs in stuff, climbs out of stuff and is really into stairs. She loves all food, not baby food, regular food. I haven't seen a baby devour Cherries like this baby. She is a good eater!

One of my favorite things lately is her waving, she waves with two hands at everybody, she's so friendly. ;)
I love when i go to get her in her crib in the morning, she is so excited she cant stop kicking her legs and patting me.

I love this baby of mine...



12 comments:

Granum Family said...

She seriously couldn't be any cuter! Love her!

{jane} said...

what a cutie! those blue eyes are just precious!

Buell Fam said...

She is just a doll!

Jennifer Napierski said...

She was so cute in her dress today. I love her little smile and her waving. You are very blessed.

Lindsay said...

She is so cute!

Jenn Granum said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe how bald she still is - just like Boston as a baby!

jt said...

she is adorable. love her.

Anonymous said...

She is truly a Taylor:) Love your pictures they are fantastic!

Candace said...

aww the second one is my favorite! Sorry I forgot to email you that pic but these are cuter!

KATE said...

She is so gorgeous!

Broadbent Family said...

Oh, she is so gorgeous!! How fun to have these pictures. She is so petite for 10 months! She is darling Shannon.

bulkleybunch said...

so beautiful! her eyes are awesome! looking at these pics makes me think the hell i'm in right now just might pay off! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...