Friday, July 10, 2009

SWEET Promotion...



Tier 4 Security {my husbands business} is running an awesome Promotion for Residental/Commercial Alarm systems right now. You recieve $1500 worth of DSC wired or wireless equipment installed for only $99.00 when you sign up for a 36 month, $39.99/mo Monitoring agreement. Tier 4 will also pay your monitoring Fee for each referral you give!!

This is only good for 30 days,

so take advantage of this offer while it lasts.
Larger homes/Businesses may require more customization or video monitoring as well

Call me with any Questions ...
Shannon 801-836-43534 or call Tier 4 direct at 801-226-6000

~Offer includes lifetime service guarantee.


2 comments:

Cindy Merris said...

I love that I found out about this from your blog and not from my own husband. :) I guess that means he has been busy. We want to come visit you guys this week. We've been missing you!

Jenn Granum said...

Do they install in Hawaii? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...