Sunday, May 27, 2012

it's been a while...


I've been a blog slacker lately.  i am now an Instagram addict! it's like blogging but better. 
most of my pictures are actually from my iphone anyway.  

I've been training for this and then the following weekend, this!  School gets out this week, 
and lots of camps, lessons, etc are being scheduled!
the calendar is getting full!

my kids are excited to start there reading lists, journal writing and to mark off their jobs for 
the day!  We have some exciting things planned for our "summer bucket list" 
if they can get their tasks done!

on saturday mornings a bunch of girlfriends and i have been enjoying the beautiful provo trail!  
i love running down south fork and passing 'bridal veil falls' it's a gorgeous run, i highly recommend it!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...