Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mtn. Biking!

We went with Todd and Jane up South Fork today and it was so fun! Cory tried out his New bike and says it's Amazing! Jane was a Trooper and did soooo Good it was her very first time!
After our bike ride we headed to Happy Sumo (yes in our sweaty"ness" and all) and had some Lunch!
I am a little injured from rippin down the mountain ...Yes rippin'.... i went to itch my nose and Flew over my handlebars and Wrecked! ( I still don't know really what happened) What an IDIOT. I guess that is what happens when you try to keep up with Cory!
I am hoping for NO Bruises....

7 comments:

KATE said...

You are such a STUD! I'm so sorry you wrecked, you are a stud, I would have so been done right then. You ROCK!!
-Kate

Granum Family said...

OUCH! I hope you are okay!!! You guys look great though, what a fun day for you!

Heather said...

Yep. That seals the deal. I can't ever go with either you or Jane because I look scary in spandex! I will not be caught dead in them!

Jenn Granum said...

Good job, Jane! I know from experience how hard it is to keep up with Shannon! And Shannon, you nut case, when you wreck, you wreck hard. I didn't see any bruises on Good Things Utah. You were a little hottie, as usual. Look out Sports Illustrated. Do I smell a second career for you?!

Granum Family said...

I want a copy of the taping of Good Things Utah!!! I just tried to see if I could see you online but no luck! Bummer!

Jane said...

Thanks Shannon, I owe you lunch. Ü

Kierstin said...

Way to go Shannon and Jane-you are studs! I love the pic Shannon! I am sorry you wrecked, I am glad you are okay! I am so impressed by you and all of your talents! You are one amazing woman...you truly are! I definitely didn't see any bruises on you either-you look SO amazing!! I think you need to be my personal trainer-sound good? I think Jenn is right-you and Mindy are definitely Sports Illustrated material!! The segment on GTU was so great! Tell Jill congratulations! Her suits are beautiful...she has done an AWESOME job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...