Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Iggy's"

It's Open finally!! 

We have been anxiously awaiting for the Grand Opening of this Restauraunt.  It's one of Cory's Favorite places to go and Eat while watching the Games!  They have Huge screen TV's everywhere with all sorts of Sports Channels so you don't miss anything.  I ordered the Fish tacos and they were Delicious.  The Strawberry lemonade is Cory's and the Kids favorite.  Then we all at their Delicious Lava hot cake with Ice cream all over it. Mmmmmm.... Yummy!
{it was my free night of Dessert}



After Dinner we were off to Pack Meeting where Boston got a Badge for doing a Service project and also a ton of awards, i guess we've missed a couple of pack meetings! haha

8 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Keep up the good work Boston! Derek flunked out at 2nd class in scouts!

Anonymous said...

Yum fish taco's that sounds great!!! Good job Boston, so glad that your ankle is doing so much better:)

Karen said...

I have enjoyed reading your last few post. I miss skiing and love seeing you out there. Hayes was too funny on talent night and Ivy is growing up so much! Have a great week. I love seeing your family.

Luana said...

So tell me Shannon...Do you only eat dessert once a week? If so, I must say I envy you your willpower.

Cassy said...

Chocolate cake is always a winner! The kids are all getting so big!

Jenn Granum said...

Can't wait to try it!

Granum Family said...

I've never heard of Iggy's.. sounds yummy and fun!

Kierstin said...

We love iggy's! We have gone there for Brent's birthday the past two years...it is fun! That is great you have one now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...