Monday, January 26, 2009

Ski day!

We are pretty much spoiled when it comes to the best Snow!  Today was Ivy Hall's Ski day so Cory and I decided to take advantage of all the fresh powder and go with  Boston.   We took our Amazing neighbors  Zach and Luke, who are fabulous Skiers with us and we had so much fun.   The Powder was AWESOME, and definitely a Perfect day for Skiing!  Boston decided to Ski instead of Snowboard since his buddy's were coming and he was excited to hit some Jumps! 


Jumps we Hit... Don't let these kids fool you, they dragged my butt through some Serious Terrain and i even questioned some of the jumps they would hit!  
Before we got on the  Chair lift, Zach asked me if i was a "Lodge" Skier or a "Skier?"
  Uhmmmm, well i wasn't going to Admit that i liked to Chill in the Lodge & drink my Hot Cocoa  to get warm after a few runs that would be what "Losers" do!  Ha ha
So  Yes,  I was the Only girl hanging with all these boys and they are so much fun!! I love that i tried it, Hit it and Even landed most of them!  It was a Perfect Day...
Sometimes i think i should have had ALL BOYS.
Luke, Boston & Zach
Luke landing a "180"
Boston, getting some Sweet air.
I love this one of Cory,  doesn't that look so fun with all the Powder?

10 comments:

becky said...

the skiing this year has been awesome! and your pics are the perfect example. I am so proud of you keeping up with the boys.

Idaho Penningtons said...

I thought Boston had a Broken leg!!! FAKER!!!

Me said...

I am right there with you on the boy thing. You are amazing Shannon. You are such a fun mom! I just love ya! Let's PLEASE get together soon!

Kierstin said...

Way to go Shannon...you seriously are awesome!! Boston is one tough guy doing all that with his ankle! Awesome pics.

Ludvigson Family said...

Sweet Pictures! The one of Cory is great. It looks like you had some great snow! Way to hang with the boys Shannon!

Lucrecia said...

You're one tough broad Shannon! I love that you can keep up with all of the boys, even if they're 10! They probably think you're the coolest Mom ever:)

Kim said...

You forgot to mention the part where you pulled the little family from the wrecked car coming down the canyon & kept them warm in your car until help came. WE ARE SO GRATEFUL TO YOU!!!! I'm glad you had a great day skiing, too!

dulces said...

Is Boston's leg healed??? Or was the x-ray wrong??? I also thought you and Cory had strep throat?? I must be getting the wrong info. . .
Anyway, looks like you had good time!

{jane} said...

wowzers, how fun! those jump pictures rock! Seriously, yesterday was way too cold for me - I didn't even think about going, you are a troooooper!

Candace said...

wow- boston heals fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...