Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween...



call me a freak... but i love Halloween.


maybe because my kids love to dress up all the time.
maybe my husband is a good sport and dresses up with me.
maybe because we theme our costumes to kind of match. {wink wink}
maybe my best girlfriends and their families all get together for a pre- trick or treat dinner.
maybe i love taking my kids trunk or treating before trick or treating.
maybe all the neighborhood kids all trick or treat together.

and maybe
just maybe

because it's my birthday!














maybe my kids made me a birthday cake and were so excited to sing to me...

i pretty much have the Best birthday you could ask for.

14 comments:

curryclan said...

Cool costumes! Looks like it was a really fun birthday!

Esther Attridge said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! It sounds like it was an awesome day :)

Cindy Merris said...

Happy Birthday! You guys looked great.

Summer Carlile said...

Happy Birthday!

Angie said...

Whew! You guys had a lot going on! I love the costumes, you all looked fabulous! And I think I'll steal the Mr. Potato Head pieces idea for Kaden next year, since he got the dry heaves during our pumpkin carving! It'll be much easier on his gag reflex!

This blogging stuff is addicting! I'm glad you like mine since it's your fault I starting doing it! Dusty started calling me Shannon because I had my camera out for everything! :)

Anyway, the family looks great and it looks like you all had a great holiday and that you had a very Happy Birthday!!!!

Candace said...

You guys have so much fun! Love all the pics and great costumes! I also have a birthday card for you- Happy Birthday! We love you Shashi!

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like you had another fun filled Birthday/Halloween!!

Jenn Granum said...

You are a perfect Halloween baby! You love parties, dress up, friends, and fun!
Looks like you had a great Halloween and Birthday!
Miss you!

WackermanFam said...

oh my gosh Cory....Im sorry but you look so funny! luv that you dress up!!

KATE said...

You always look like you have the best Halloween ever! I'm so glad! Your family is so adorable!!

Granum Family said...

So glad you had such a fun birthday and fun Halloween!

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Halloween!! Looks like it was a wonderful day. I love all of your costumes-you all look great!

{jane} said...

love it!

gorgeous momma.

Janel said...

you guys are so cute! happy birthday shan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...