Sunday, November 01, 2009

School "Halloween" parties...



Friday was a busy day... I got all the kids in costume and off to school. I took the twins and Ivy with me to Boston's school parade to see all the cute costumes. They loved it.
Then they went off to their school party.

Hayes {Capt' Hook} and his buddies...
Jack {Hulk} is Hayes' best buddy.


Olivia, {Ariel} and her besties...
all of these girls she talks about daily. We LOVE their Teacher!


In Boston's class we had 3 stations... a cookie decorating station, bobbing for donuts and then my station...
I decided since we had the gym to do some fun games.
I ripped up some sheets and the kids had teams and did Mummy Relay Races! They loved this. Another hit was tying balloons to their ankles and having 3 teams {orange balloons, black balloons, and white balloons} they had to try to pop the other color balloons to see what team won first.

It was so FUN, they definitely got some energy out! haha


Boston, the Gangsta & Momma pirate

My helpers and buddies
cynthia/roxy/me

Mummy Relays

Bobbing for donuts

Balloon popping



Boston pretty much thought maybe he was too cool for me to do the "Witches Brew" in his class. {wink}
So we had our own little after school party at home with my kids and they loved pouring all the Gross ingredients into the Pot...
I must admit, this is one of my favorites and my kids were loving this.


Ingredients...

Ghosts blood {7 up}
Draculas teeth {tips of candy corn}
Spiders {plastic spiders}
body parts {plastic fingers and thumbs}
mummy droppings {mimi marshmellows}
bat eyes {frozen blueberries in ice cubes}
bat blood {red food coloring}
worms {gummy worms}
vampire dust {sugar}
frankensteins hand {frozen hand}
eyeballs {gummy eyes}
Witches breath {dry ice}

Cast your spell and drink up if you dare...




we also had to have our "Jack O lantern" pizza from Papa Murphy's that's tradition...


oh and then of course we threw the rest of the dry ice into the bath so the kids can enjoy a spooky tub. (in a container) haha

2 comments:

{jane} said...

cute pictures of everything!

love the balloon-popping game, i'm going to have to ask you about it to make sure i understand how it works...gotta use that one!

very cute pizza & i always forget to do the dry ice in tthe bathtub, so much fun!!!

Jenn Granum said...

You are definitely the Halloween queen! I love everything. Hayes' hat is hilarious - totally taking the kid out next to him. Olivia is the cutest Ariel ever. Boston looks great and his class party was awesome! I love the Jack o Lantern pizza and witches brew bath!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...