Sunday, April 18, 2010

lacey's little "chicks"

While we were in Vegas, Lacey got some baby chicks and wanted us to come and see them.

My kids were dying to see them so we went over one night to play with them. I was so surprised how Olivia kept grabbing the baby chicks like it was no big deal. She loved them!! you couldn't stop her from grabbing them.  Let's hope she doesn't enter any 4H stuff, because it freaks me out!

Hayes was a little freaked out but he would pet them.  Finally boston decided to just grab them if his sister wasn't scared, then he should be able to do it.

they are so darling, they each named them for lacey. haha






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia is such a tender hearted girl it does not surprise me that she would love those chicks!

{jane} said...

we love chicks!!! i can just imagine how much your kids loved them, they are serious magnets for kids.

Lucrecia said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I really don't think my kids would actually hold one. Hey I miss seeing you around. I hope you're doing great! :)

Cassy said...

How cute! I love that Olivia was the leader here! Side Note: Eating a cadbury egg and thinking of you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...