Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FIRST GRADE



Today was Boston's first day of the First Grade! How Exciting for him. He was so excited to go this morning. He looked like a little Hottie! He had his hair all Fouhawked, His striped Polo, with his Brown Pumas and little messenger bag. He Looks so big! I am tempted to go see him at lunch today, but cory said to Leave him alone! so Maybe tomorrow. Here is his teacher Mrs. Whitaker with him. He did not want his picture taken, he was a little embarressed. That's OK
I just bought the cutest "Olivia the Pig" Material and so now I am off to Start my Quilt! I have the Quilting Fever

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are one devoted mom! I love that you love your kids so much--they're pretty lucky! I hope Boston had a good day; I'm anxious to hear how it went!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...