Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to Geoff


He is going to kill me when he sees That I put this picture up! SWEET

This is a picture of the Granum's in Lake Powell.










Since I have all day without Boston, I finally went and got Hayes & Olivia's Pictures taken at Fotogenix, they turned out Darling. Then I cruised around the Mall, they were such good kiddos! I finally used my Free 8x10's that they won from the Baby Contest back in July!
The guys to put my fence in are finally here today YEAHHHHH!!! So that's going up, I got my car washed, had lunch with Cory, bought Geoff's Bday present, Hayes & Olivia's pictures done, my house is clean -Now that's a productive day!
Now, after he's been gone all day, Boston says "Mom, can I go and Play somewhere?" What am I chop Liver!
Now we are off for a Date with our friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...