Monday, August 21, 2006

THE LAST DAYS OF SUMMER!






School starts on Wednesday! I cannot believe how fast our summer went. I asked Boston "what are the things you want to do before School starts." He said "hike the Y", Go to an Orem Owlz Baseball game, & Go to the Skate Park". So Today we went to the Skate Park for another Grinding session. Then to Trafalga to play Miniture golf & Batting Cages, they weren't big enough to drive the Go Karts. (thank goodness)
We are now into the fall Schedule with Sports! Boston is on a Super League for Baseball, and has practice every day this week for a Big game on Saturday in Heber. And on top of all that he has Soccer games on thursday and Saturday with Practices inbetween. (and all day school AHHH!) It's a good thing he loves Baseball because we will be busy!
We had back to school night tonight at Hillcrest. So after his baseball practice, we just barely made it to meet his teacher, Mrs. Whitaker and see his classroom. He is so excited, he has a fabulous teacher, 4 of his friends in his class and his desk is right next to Myla, our neighbor. He is going to love it. I am a little worried about me!
We are going to have another fun filled day again tomorrow, I am trying to get all of my Boston time in! I am going to miss him! He is such help to me and i just love to have him home with me. We are thinking of Hiking the Y tomorrow! Tune in to see if it Happens. haha

3 comments:

Jane said...

Come over at dinner time and I'll feed you too. Ha. we're having mahi mahi with edemame tonight, 5:30pm. JT

Lizzie said...

the kids are so cute shannon. they are getting so big!

Lizzie said...

the kids are so cute shannon. they are getting so big!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...