Monday, August 14, 2006

We're Home from our Vacation!




We got home from Lake Powell late saturday night! We had our Taylor Family Reunion. It was so much fun, The weather was fabulous and the cousins had an absolute blast. We stayed on a Houseboat for one week with 15 kids including baby Lucy and baby Sophie,& 14 adults, It was Awesome.
We did kneeboarding, wakeboarding, skiing, Tubing, CLiff jumping, Fishing, Jet skiing, etc..... The Boys set up a BUOY Course for the jet skiis, and that was so fun! The food was fabulous, we had every couple be in charge of one night of food, Cory & I BBQ'D Hamburgers & Hot dogs , Oreo Pudding, Chips and Homemade Salsa, and for dessert we made Peach Cobbler.
Between my sis-n-law Jane and I we got a ton of Photos and Video Coverage, Thanks to cory for my new purchase of my Canon Digital Rebel Camera. I just downloaded them onto my computer and I had taken 520 Photos!! I am sure that Jane has hit her Max of 1,000! (She got one too!) WOW, now thats some Photo Coverage. Everyone just knew to be looking Good at all times, cause you never know when we were gonna take your picture. What troopers! We got some great pictures too.
Boston's favorite part of Lake Powell was Fishing, He caught alot of fish, So did his cousin Ally, She caught 2 Striper Bass and then Todd caught one, so we (cory) decided to filet them, and they were good!
ALL the laundry is now done! WHEWWWW It helps when you have 2 Washers and Dryers, but now I have to put it all away! Boston finds out in the next few days who his 1st Grade Teacher is. So now we have one week of fun before school starts next wednesday!

4 comments:

curryclan said...

so cute - I want to see more pictures!!!

Heather said...

You guys are awesome! Thanks again. I already cherish the memories!

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jane said...

Wish we were on top of the houseboat now! That was very fun. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...