Sunday, March 08, 2009

Charlee's Baptism


My sweet and adorable niece Charlee was baptized on Saturday. It was such a nice day for Charlee and she looked so beautiful and so HAPPY.  Her Dad came out to Baptize her & did a wonderful Job.   My Sister Rachel came out for the week and we all played & had so much fun!  Cousins were everywhere and sleeping at all different houses.  I just love how crazy these kids get when they are all together.  

We ate out alot, made Youtube Videos, Shopped,  Chuck E Cheese, went Tubing, Skiing/Snowboarding, Guitar Hero, went to the Movies,  ate Lots of cookies and just enjoyed staying up late talking!


Mindy & Charlee
{I love Charlee's huge smile}


Brian & Charlee
{ my sister Rachel made her dress and it is so darling, i wish you could see it better}


Charlee's Cake Compliments of Stacia 


After the luncheon at my house we were just hanging out...


Dang there are a whole lot of girls in my family! My sister Darla just left with her 3 girls.
My brothers have all Boys!! haha  Too funny huh?




We had to have Tepanyaki for dinner that night.  We were such a big party they gave us the whole back room!  It was so Yummy and Tyler is always the life of the Party, so their table was loud and crazy! 


Oh tyler!!!  hahahaha



11 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats to Charlee. I love that you have so many girls. You are all just gorgoues too btw. What a fun day.

Jacq said...

Congrats Charlie. She is so cute. Those cakes are awesome! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Wish we could've been there! Thanks for all of the comments on my lil blog. Love you!

Jennifer Napierski said...

How many sisters do you have? How fun to have that many girls around. I'm so jealous. And how is it that you are all gorgeous!! What a beautiful niece.

Esther Attridge said...

Congrats to Charlee! What a special day. I wish we could have been there to help her celebrate

Ludvigson Family said...

Looks like it was a great day. Where did she get the cake? Stetsons baptism is this summer and I would love to try and do a cake like that for him?

Shannon said...

Charlee is so sweet, love her. You and your sis are starting to look more like twins than just sisters anymore.

Anonymous said...

Charlee is absolutely GLOWING! What a fun day. That's so cool that your family gets together so often ... nothing better than family. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that cake. What an amazing idea.

{jane} said...

congratulations charlee! she looks so pretty! how awesome Brian was in town - so perfect.

What an amazing week of family! I seriously have no idea what that must be like...LOVE the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Shannon you are such agreat hostess and party planner!!!! I get a bit sad when I see how much fun I missed out on, oh well that's the way it goes sometimes. I have hope for the future;)

KATE said...

How fun! cute kids, cousins are the best!

Lucrecia said...

Shannon, you have such a beautiful family! Good genes:) It looked like a weekend of pure fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...