Thursday, March 05, 2009

Survival Swimming...


Is an absolute MUST!


We have been on a waiting list for a year to swim with this Teacher. She is fabulous and is definitely worth the wait! Her name is Pam Young and she teaches all kids and mostly babies to learn how to find their safe place in the Water. My twins were actually swimming pretty good by the end of Summer, but i just wanted them to feel more confident in the water. Olivia is my nervous child and is doing better but not as good as Hayes. Pam even said, he could be on the swim team! haha Hayes has such good form and loves to hold his breath for a very long time. He jumps off the Diving board everyday and just loves his swimming time. He can swim the whole Length of the pool, she has taught him to lay on his back to catch his breath and he is AMAZING !


Olivia is very different, sometimes is crying when Pam pushes her beyond her comfort level. It is so good for the little kids and she wants us to have Ivy swimming at 9 mo. Ugh.... I don't know yet!
It is a 3 week course and we have 1 week left. If any of you want her info, just leave me a comment.


Olivia




Hayes



10 comments:

Harper Family said...

Hey I want your info! I've been trying to find something like this for my little one.. do I dare at 8 months :)

Shannon said...

heather it is so awesome, we've seen babies do it and by 3 weeks of lessons they are swimming!! There is definitely some crying at first but she says its better when they start younger!

Andrea Marie said...

haha this is what I need! I'm certainly not very comfortable in the water. Livi's and I can be buddies sitting at the side of the pool. ;)

The Armantrout family said...

I would love her info. I want to get Mary & baby Will in the water more. give me a call or email,
camiarmantrout@yahoo.com

Lucrecia said...

Wow, that is remarkable! I'd love to have her info. Thanks for sharing Shannon:)

Heather Kelley Pinegar said...

Shannon, I would love her info. hpinegar@gmail.com

Cindy Merris said...

I better get on the waiting list! cindymerris@gmail.com

{jane} said...

wowzers! Go Hayes & Livi, so fun for them!

Kierstin said...

That is so great!! They look so cute in their lessons :-)

Me said...

They will be swimming better than me before long! What fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...