Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Farethee well my sweet friends...


I have been trying to get as much "Jenn Time" in as Possible these last few weeks. If you didn't know this already my Best Friend and her Family are moving to HAWAII in 2 days!

I am so sad, but so excited for them to experience a new place for there little family. Not only is this my BFF but our Whole families Best Friends! It has been so hard, because Jenn and I and our families do everything together.  Our Vacations, Dates, Trips, School parties, etc. We have been like this since our oldest kids were 2 yrs old
 (now 9)!  
She is such a big part of my life.

I know that summer will be the hardest with out her, b/c we bike, blade, swim, & play, play, play
Who else can talk me into taking tons of kids to Lagoon on the hottest day of the year?! haha


We had a Farewell Party with a ton of friends and family at Trafalga fun center and it was so fun!

I love these guys to pieces and we will miss their guts...




I love Dusty's expression in this picture right above Geoff.



Best Buddy Rangers...
Chase used to call Boston, Bopin! LOL. We still laugh so hard to this day.



Best friends in the making...  








~The only Positive thing about them moving to Hawaii is we will be visiting as much as Possible!

10 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

This post was making me REAL sad!!

Granum Family said...

I really can't believe they are leaving. Now they are WAY too far away from us. I am jealous though too :) What a fun party for them though!

Kierstin said...

This brings tears to my eyes...I am so sad that they are moving. It is so nice to know that they are here...I am going to miss them so much....

{jane} said...

can't we just keep on having parties and keep the granums here, in utah???

They are going to be sooo missed, it's so sad! I have got to figure out a way to visit them in Maui!

Lucrecia said...

Oh man, I'm sad Shannon. Especially for you! You and Jenn are the most hilarious BFF's. It's criminal that you'll be so far apart. Much love to you and the Grannum's:)

Candace said...

I guess we should have a farewell party for you guys too because you are going to be in Hawaii all the time now! You guys are such cute friends! Geoff and Jenn will have so much fun!

Shannon said...

Those pictures are heart-breaking, my poor children. I hate when people move, sooo sad. We will miss you Granum Fam!! Guess we will all have to plan one big huge trip to Maui, that would be such a blast!

EuroScan said...

So hard when good friends move away! You can keep in touch, though. All the better to vacation with...

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

NO WAY! Oh Shannon that's so tough! I'm so sorry to hear that news! I know how close the two of you are and just being around the two of you in Lake Powell its obvious that you guys have a very special and wonderful connection, not to mention you guys do so many great and fun things together with your families! Well I foresee some fabulous Maui posts from you coming up! :)

Jenn Granum said...

OK - I will say this without tears. If a soulmate could be in a platonic, female form, it would be you. Love you to pieces, miss you already, cherish all the time and memories we've made, still counting on life and fate to bring our families together again for more than just a vacation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...