Sunday, March 08, 2009

Tubing in Park City...


We went up to Soldier Hollow thinking since we took the kids out of School it would be Perfect to go tubing while no one was there... 

 it was closed! 

 My sister Rachel and her kids and My Best friend Jenn and her kids all were together and decided to go to Park City's tubing hill and it was a Blast!!  I was so shocked that Hayes and Olivia actually LOVED Tubing!   They had Crew and Brody there  so they couldn't act afraid.  Towards the end of the Day my  twins were going by themselves it was AWESOME!   

Ivy and I even tried to go down together but that was not happening, they sent a Snowmobile up to get us.  Oops!  

The Big kids were of course, CRAZY and doing things that they weren't supposed to do, but that is why it was so much fun!  


Jenn, taking all the little ones up on their first few runs...
{Thank you, Thank you, Thank you}


Rachel & Brody


Rachel, Brody and Olivia


The Whole Gang


Mama & Ivy Grace



7 comments:

Jacq said...

Those are sweet tubes!

Cassy said...

That looks like so much fun!

Granum Family said...

Okay, I'm laughing because I talked to Jenn before you guys went and she was so excited to go tubing so she didn't have to drag Crew up the hill everytime....then there she is with all the little kids dragging them up the hill. Ha! Sounds fun though ;)

{jane} said...

fun! seriously, Jenn is a trooper! It's hard work pulling those kids around, she is such a devoted momma. so cute that the twins are getting out there, they're growing up so quick!

KATE said...

You guys are always so much fun!! I love the pictures of sweet Miss Ivy! So cute!

Me said...

You always have so much fun together! I can't believe Charlee is baptized. All of these kids are growing up too fast! Miss Ivy is so cute! I just want to snuggle her!

Diana and Derek said...

I wish my children could have been there. They miss their cousins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...