Thursday, March 25, 2010

"legally blonde"



Last night some of my besties and I went up to Salt Lake to the Capital Theatre to see the broadway show
 "Legally Blonde"

I loved it! 

 It was very funny and entertaining!   I love the "bend & snap" scene.  Elle woods was amazing, her voice was just beautiful.  I can't believe i enjoyed it as much as i did. 


The music is still going in my head!

us girlies went out to eat at PF Changs & then rushed over right in time, it was kinda close. I haven't laughed so hard in a while, it felt wonderful. 

Love 'GNO's'...

me/summer/caryn/roxy/cynth


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun Shannon, so glad you had a wonderful evening;)

Granum Family said...

We saw that here in NY and loved it too! Such a fun show!

Jenn Granum said...

What a great GNO! I miss those. :(

Molly said...

Uh I am so jealous! When we went to NY that was the ONE play I wanted to see and it was on tour! =( Glad you loved it though...I need to find a way to see it!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

Hey I just saw that you won the Vintage Pearl giveaway and totally thought it was me {Shannon} for a minute. Congrats! Your blog looks like a lot of fun!

Birchall Family said...

That was such a fun night!!! I am still laughing at the whole thing, "OMG OMG you guys". HAHAHA!

{jane} said...

so bummed i couldn't go, and missed like the first GNO that i didn't plan! please plan more!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...