Thursday, April 16, 2009

7 months old...

We just love this little cupcake to pieces...  

She is 17 lbs, has 4 teeth coming in on the bottom and 2 on the top.  She loves all baby food and eats everything so well.  Loves her Jumperoo {still}  and her bar chair, she feels like she is part of the big kids while she hangs out watching them eat.
 She sleeps through the night and is the cutest thing in the morning when I come in and get her.  It makes my whole morning!

She is always smiling and her laugh is very contagious, she is definitely the center of attention everywhere we go...

13 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness has it really been 7 months... Where does time go? She is so freaking cute!!! She looks just like you.

Lisa said...

sorry that last post is from Kara Ford and I was signed in as my sister Lisa :) oops

{jane} said...

what a doll!

and what an angel to be sleeping through the night, she must LOVE her momma!

:)

Kierstin said...

Shae is precious Shannon!! What a sweetheart! Happy 7 months Ivy!

Candace said...

Her laugh is my favorite! I just got Mya a jumperoo too and she loves it! Ivy should tell Mya how to sleep through the night ;)

Cassy said...

She's 7 months already!!?? She is definitely a cutie, I can see why she gets so much attention. Happy 7 months, Ivy!!

Idaho Penningtons said...

she is seriously so cute! I want to eat her up!

Karen said...

She seriously has to be the most precious baby ever. I love her beauty.

Nelson Family said...

Such a doll!! She is getting so big too!! They grow too fast!! I can't believe Addison will be 3 months soon!

John and Ann Tolman said...

Thank you for sharing your cute pictures of your darling children. I love to see them grow...you are doing a wonderful job as a mother. I'm proud of you!

Diana and Derek said...

I cannot believe she is 7 months old. We have not even got to see her yet! We have got to get together. We miss you all.

Granum Family said...

Oh she is getting so big! Her smile is to die for!

Jenn Granum said...

She is so precious! Miss her and her fat little legs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...