Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy "Earth" Day!

Today in Honor of "Earth Day" we decided to ride our bikes with the kids to school.  It was such a perfect day  and  I love riding bikes with these guys. 
Even though it was Dressy day at School it didn't stop these kids.

Kiana/Myla/Jane {pulling KJ and Sela}/Boston/Me
Dusty {taking pictures}


What good sports riding in their dressy clothes


at lunch time I took the little ones (yep, all 3) in the bike buggy and we rode with some friends to the Park. We had a picnic and let the kids all play on the playground.  I love this 80 degree weather it's like a taste of Summer!

 My little Ivy might be the best baby ever to squeeze in between these little monkeys!

8 comments:

Diana and Derek said...

How fun! We used to do family bike rides to the park and then to the store (for ice cream) in Michigan.

Idaho Penningtons said...

I love that picture of Ivy looking through the bike buggy!! I just want to eat her up!

{jane} said...

that was perfect for earth day, geesh, we're so green! {hehe}

i love that picture of hayes, livi, and ivy, but ivy must have been belted in pretty good because I'm expecting she's not sitting on her own THAT well yet!

thanks for making the morning sooo fun!

Jenn Granum said...

What a great way to celebrate Earth Day! We would have loved to go with you! :( Hayes and Livy are looking so big! Especially crammed in the buggy with poor Ivy. The weather looks great and things are green and pretty again. I love this time of year in Utah!

dulces said...

It is such gorgeous weather. Candace & I walked little Mya up around the temple. And then I went on a walk with Holli, Gavin and Victoria. Really feels good to get outside. Read Candace's blog. Mya actually got her 1st tooth!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that bike trail it always looks so awesome in your pictures!! Have a wonderful time in the lovely spring weather!!! I want to go to the beach sooo bad!!! Everyone around here is either working or busy and they don't think it's fair if I go without them :(

Janel said...

You are such a good Mommy!!

KATE said...

How fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...