Saturday, April 25, 2009

Math Bowl

Boston's school picks 3 of the top Math students in each grade to compete in the Math Bowl.   It's like the Math Olympics!
Boston was chosen for the third grade along with two of his classmates.   They are given a problem, when they know it  they have to run and ring the bell.  The first one to ring the bell gets the point. {if the answer is correct}
 They had some super hard questions that i even glanced at Cory a couple of times to see if I was right.  
Boston was ripping through without writing them down on the board, he just did it in his head. 

He got "2nd" Place!





Boston (2nd), Audrey (1st), Mauren (3rd)



Way to go Boston you little Smartie Pants! He has already passed me up in math, his Dad has to help him.

7 comments:

KATE said...

What a little stud!

{jane} said...

that is soooo awesome - i'm soooo proud - way to go Boston!

woo~hoo!

John and Ann Tolman said...

I was never very good in math...actually... I was not the best student. I did excel in being social.

Ludvigson Family said...

Great job Boston, you little smartie pants!

Hey looks like you guys are as busy as we are with all of the sports, we are just starting baseball. I can't believe Boston loves to play catcher...I think that is the hardest position to play. Way to go on the great hit too!

Candace said...

I always struggled with Math so I really admire you Boston for being so good! Way to go Buddy!

Jenn Granum said...

Way to go Boston! He is such a smart kid - I love how he is just thriving there.

Cassy said...

He is a little smartie pants! GO Boston!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...