Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...



Today is my Best friends Birthday!  Yahoo...

Jenn, I wish I was with you in Beautiful Maui, celebrating your birthday!  

If I was with you we would start out the day with our favorite breakfast at Longhi's with a Cinnamon roll and their delicious French Toast. { oh actually we would start out our day with our favorite run, then breakfast, hee hee}
Then we would head to the Beach and do some Paddleboarding, laying out and just enjoying watching our kids play in the Ocean & sand for most of the Day. We would definitely have to jump out on that tramp and log just for a good ol laugh. ;)
  Maybe a quick game of beach soccer with the little boys and they would probably kick our butts! 

Of course it would be a Carb free day, it's your birthday!
 So we would have to have one of those  banana, strawberry smoothies at the Grande, Oh and some Round table pizza delivered to us for our Lunch. {I would make sure he would deliver it to us on the Beach} 

Then we would head back a little early like 4 ish and spend an hour or so at the Terme's and maybe get a massage.
Go back to get ready to send the kids to "Kids Camp" because it's Monday and they love "walkie Talkie tag!" take the Scooters out with our Hubby's for a yummy Steak Dinner at "Ruth's Chris" and maybe just finish the night off with lapperts Ice cream.

Oh that sounds so lovely.... Maybe i will go to lunch with my kids to Cafe rio today just for you. Hope you have a wonderful Day!

MISSING you so much...

6 comments:

Granum Family said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! Shannon, I bet Jenn was wishing you were there to do all of that with her today!!! Did she tell you that Bryan surprised me for my birthday and we are going out to see them this weekend and stay for a few weeks? I can't wait!!!

Kierstin said...

What a sweet post Shannon!! Happy Birthday Jenn love and miss you!

{jane} said...

happy birthday jenn!

{{{big big hugs}}}

Jenn Granum said...

All you would have to do is show up - then it would be the perfect day! Missing you so much I could cry......love you tons!

Idaho Penningtons said...

This post made me really sad for you and Jenn! I hate it when I have moved away from best friends!! Mine now lives in Las Vegas!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love the "Best Friend" song playing in the background. Happy Birthday, Jenn. You paint an absolutely heavenly picture for you and Jenn ... I know she misses you tons as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...