Monday, August 17, 2009

"singin in the rain"


We have MOVED!!

We did it and are just trying to get things put together in the new house. My kids are loving it... we seriously moved 3 houses down {again} We just can't seem to leave our fabulous neighborhood. We love it here!

Thanks to so many family and friends for all your help! We Love you...
I have learned that we have way to many toys, bikes, florals, games etc so we are having a HUGE yard sale on Saturday, if anyone is interested email me at shashtaylor@gmail.com and i can email you my address...

We had a swim banquet for Boston's swim team this same week we were moving in. Boston got some awards and we enjoyed a yummy bbq. While the kids were swimming, the lifeguards saw lightning and so we decided to just head home since it looked like a storm was coming.
Good thing we did too, this is what these guys did while it was a MAJOR down pour of rain...


4 comments:

Jackie said...

now we don't know where to go!!! Which house is it?! I'll probably come see how lauren is settleing in the saturday after she comes down! We miss you guys!

{jane} said...

so cute! and so funny, i seriously have pictures of all my girls in swimsuits, rain boots, and umbrellas when they are all 2-4 years old.

you moved so fast this week! good work - and good luck with the yard sale...it will turn out great!
{i've started the advertising.}

Cassy said...

Livi looks so darling! I wish we lived closer, we would totally hit up your yard sale. I can just imagine the treasures!!

Summer Carlile said...

I don't think I have your email address but I would love to check out the garage sale. What time is it at? And do you think I can find it if I knew where your last house was?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...