Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sweet little Cooper...

On friday, my friends darling little 4 yr old boy Cooper passed away. He was swimming and the kids were going back and forth laying on the pavement to dry off. He layed behind his Aunts car (they are thinking he fell asleep) and was backed over. Cooper died instantly.
This little cutie was such a joy to be around, He would run around with my little twins and laugh so hard while chasing each other. I just loved looking at him, he had the Deepest, most beautiful dimples.
His mom and I would often joke about how one day Cooper would marry my Olivia...

My heart has been aching, but i feel so blessed to have known him if but for a short while. He has the most amazing family who has a wonderful knowledge of our Heavenly Fathers Plan. To check out more on Cooper click here.

We will miss you sweetie, God be with you til we meet again...


October 4, 2004-July 31, 2009
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

8 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Oh Shannon, this makes my heart hurt so much! I hope Cooper's family is managing well through this very difficult time.

Granum Family said...

I get tears in my eyes whenever I think about this. I can't even imagine. So sad. I hope his family is doing okay.

Cassy said...

What a blessing to know that death is not the end. Our prayers are with his family.

Janel said...

i can't imagine the heartache of not having my little one around, it makes me so sad to think about. My prayers are with his family. I tried telling my husband about it and he couldn't even hear the end of the story--it affected him so much. I'm sorry for what your little kiddos must be going through also--hope everything is going ok.. xoxo

Shannon said...

Oh Shan, it's terrible when these things hit so close to home. His family has been in my thoughts since the accident. God Bless.

John and Ann Tolman said...

Heart breaking story for all involved. We will keep their familys in our prayers too.

Ryan ♥ Breelyn said...

I just heard about this from my Mom right before I saw this on your blog. I am so sorry to hear that this tragic thing has happened. He is one beautiful little boy and I'm sure he had the personality to match. I hope that the Aunt will one day forgive herself and realize that sometimes things just happen. It's times like these that we are so lucky to know the blessings of eternal families~

{jane} said...

i don't know when my eyes are going to stop tearing-up when i think about and read about cooper. the cutest little boy. and such a sweet family. i hope their hearts find peace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...