Wednesday, August 19, 2009

These guys make me smile...

Add Image

This morning hayes was eating breakfast and out of the blue he said.. "Mom Yivi (livi) can play with Jesus and I can play with Parker"

Olivia has been saying some of the cutest things about Parker too, it's like their thinking so much about him lately, i have to write them down.
"mom are we still on earth"
"I want to see Parkers whole Body" "does he have a bed"

Hayes said " I want to play with parker" "can parker have a sleepover?" ;-)

another cute saying ~ Olivia said "mom i always wanted a sister baby" {talking about Ivy}

~Hayes after meeting his teacher for pre school, whom is a girl... "i wanted a boy teacher"
bahahaha
....Oh these kids are so dang cute!!

5 comments:

Me said...

They are so cute!!! Let's do lunch! I miss you!

Diana and Derek said...

I love my little nieces and nephews. I am so glad we got to spend some time with them this summer. We will see you in Sept. Hopefully, they will remember us. You moved? Wow.

Buell Fam said...

So sweet!!! Kids just say the cutest things!

WackermanFam said...

Wow! That is incredible.... the quote from Elizabeth Stone on your blog... It couldn't of been said better!

Kierstin said...

How sweet...so so precious....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...