Tuesday, August 25, 2009

they're swimming...


while i was having my "yard sale" saturday, Cory took the twins with him up to the bike race "1000 warriors" tour of Utah where Canyon Sports was there to cheer on the bikers and hand out sandwiches and water.

I think it was the Hottest day of the year.

I loved my yard sale! between my friend jane's & mine we sold Everything! even though it was super exhausting, i think i might do one every year. It feels great to be so organized and de junked.

after my fabulous "yard sale" {sigh} Cory came home and we just relaxed by the pool all night long. My kids are hilarious {the twins} they seriously can swim now...
after a whole winter of "survival swimming" with pam young and a whole summer of swimming they finally can do it all by themselves!

They jump off the rock and swim all the way to the end of the pool. Boston came home from a movie with a friend and he was so happy for them, and couldn't believe they were doing it, especially off of the ROCK... and of course, they love it...




miss ivy just loves the water. she gets so mad that i'm holding her, she wants to swim like her brother & sister... little stinker!


hayes jumping off the rock


olivia



8 comments:

Cassy said...

They are just awesome!!

Kate A said...

So cute! I can't believe how big they've gotten!

Becky said...

how cute!

are you guys in the granums place now? it looks familiar, but i can't tell!

Andrea Marie said...

So fun! Way to go, Livi and Hayes!!

dulces said...

I am soooo glad they can swim! I was a little nervous about them being around the pool, but it sounds like they are doing great!

{jane} said...

those two couldn't be any cuter...and they are a riot together!

jt said...

Yea for swimmers!!

Jenn Granum said...

Can I tell you how weird it is to see you guys playing at our house without us?! Oh it make me miss you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...