Thursday, October 29, 2009

funeral


My grandma left a beautiful Legacy...

She had 4 children (my mom being the oldest) and I do not know the Math... but we have a gazillion cousins and we are all so close. I am grateful to have had such a wonderful lady be so involved in our lives.

We (3 sisters, me, my baby, and my niece) got in the car and drove to California...
We drove 24 hours total in 48 hrs. It was a quick trip, but was such a beautiful Celebration.

My Mom & Joe with all the siblings..


I love Sisters..


Bagley Cousins




just some of the Girl cousins... We out rule the boys. ;)
{ my sidekick Ivy is front and center. haha}

1 comment:

Jenn Granum said...

So nice that you guys drove all the way out to support your mom and family. That could not have been easy with princess ivy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...