Friday, October 02, 2009

Happy October...

I know i say this about every season... but I love October!

the rain, the leaves turning color, baking yummy desserts & breads with pumpkin in them, mmmmm.... i can just smell it now!

One of the traditions we do on October 1st is surprise the kids with all their Halloween stuff right when they get home from school.

I decorated the house.
Brought out the Halloween books, DVD's, carving sets, jammies and costumes.

Each year it gets more and more fun, especially as the little ones are getting older...











9 comments:

Me said...

Seriously, you are out of control! I want half your energy!

Candace said...

So cute! I have been wanting to decorate our house with cute things like that but I asked Judd for a Trick or Treat sign and he wanted me to make it all myself for $1 :)

{jane} said...

so cute. you are such a good mom. all those halloween baskets and treats was a one time thing for me {last year!}...way to go!

Anonymous said...

Cute balloons, I love dinner in a pumpkin and the aroma while baking!!

dulces said...

Halloween is not my favorite, but I do like the cute fall things!

curryclan said...

I think Carson wants to live at your house!

curryclan said...

I think Carson wants to live at your house!

Jenn Granum said...

Everything looks so cute! I am trying to have things feel like Halloween here but it is definitely different without the change of seasons!

Jacq said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it. I wana be as cool a mom as you are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...