Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my sweet little grandma...


passed away today.

I'm sure she is one happy lady today, being reunited with my Grandpa. I can't help but smile thinking of them being together finally...


I learned alot from this amazing, beautiful and talented lady. She taught me to love the gospel, music, and she taught me my manners & etiquette. {wink wink}

This was our grandma who was always there for us growing up and who loved her family so much. I'm so glad that most of my kids got to meet her and love her. How often do you get to say you knew your "Great Grandma?"

Today when I was telling my kids about my Grandma, Olivia said, "does she get to be with my brother" oh i love that... It made my day! I am so glad that they get to meet each other today too.

Minnie Hamilton Bagley
August 3oth, 1918- October 20th, 2009



11 comments:

Diana and Derek said...

Thanks Shannon. What a sweet blog entry.

Candace said...

aw that is really sweet that she can watch over Parker- she looks like she was a very special lady.

Jessy and Kurt Antonino!!!! said...

Shannon What a sweet entry. She is in a better place now! hope you hearts can heel soon.

Darren Johnson said...

The Perfect Grandma! Thanks for this great post, I was looking forward to reading your post. Love you

Summer Carlile said...

She truly amazes me. She was such a good person, who really loved each one of us. She will certainly be missed.

Jenn Granum said...

What a great, long life she lived!

Kierstin said...

Such a sweet post Shannon. What a wonderful woman. I am so sorry for your loss.

Granum Family said...

I love what Olivia said. She looks so sweet!

Shannon said...

What great pictures Shan. We are celebrating BOTH of my grandpa's birthdays this weekend (one on Sat. and one on Sun.)...80th and
85th, crazy... it's so nice to have them live such long lives.

Thanks for havin' Cal over last night btw, he had such a blast of course!

{jane} said...

what an amazing woman - look at the family line she produced & influenced...a great woman for sure.

KATE said...

how sweet... great grandmas are great! I'm sorry she's gone, but glad they're with the ones that went on before! :) You're so cute Shannon, I love that you can make anything positive! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...