Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





Yes, that is a picture of my Babies awake for the New year! Not on purpose of course, It's because Cory put them down for a Nap at 4 pm, And yes they did sleep for 3 1/2 hrs. So they went to Bed at like 12:30 am ! CRAZY but fun, So they got to make all sorts of Noise!!
Now it is Back to School for Boston tomorrow and on to my New years Resolutions!
Which are beside, Being a Better wife and Mother, Staying Physicaly Fit, & Attend the Temple more often! I have decided to make more Healthy meals, and a Menu each week that I can stick too! (That's a huge one! Right?)
So I am hitting the Cook books and The Internet for some Tips! Maybe Classy Cuisine too?
I also am going to BYU tomorrow to have my Body Fat tested! The real way!!! It will be good to see what it is at the Beginning of the Year! Then Off to POWER PUMP!
Hope you all had a Great Start to a Brand NEW YEAR!

6 comments:

Cassy said...

Olivia looks so excited to have that noise maker! Kids make everything more fun (and much cuter)!

Candace said...

Next time the Sheltons and the Taylors should be invited- you guys have too much fun

Granum Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! We had so much fun with Geoff, Jenn and the boys in Hawaii! We are jealous that they are still there!

Lizzie said...

Shannon, the rest of our resolutions are "to look like Shannon!" So if you go off and get in better shape, we are all in a crap shoot! I am with you on the healthy meals though!

Jane said...

Ya, it's only the skinny people who go get their body fat tested voluntarily. Ha.

My Awesome Life!!! said...

it would have been much funner if i was there. lol just kidding.
love ya guys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...