Monday, July 09, 2007

Kangaroo Zoo!

My Sister Rachel and "Youth Conference" (haha)( Just kidding Rach) are here at my house for the Baptism. She dropped off ALL of the Girls today for a week at EFY!
So we took all the Little cousins to Kangaroo Zoo this afternoon, it is so dang cute there, and Hayes and Olivia had a Blast too! There was pretty much just my family there so the kids tore it up!
Then we came home Made Tacos and Everyone has been playing "Wii" "X BOX", or Outside on the Tramp and Bouncer, So pretty much Wearing out Grandma and Grandpa! They all leave tomorrow and we are so bummed! I love it when all these kids entertain my Babies! It's AWESOME!!






3 comments:

Heather said...

We will go with you anytime! Let us know!

Jenn Granum said...

Kangaroo Zoo is so fun for all the kids! Your babies are going to be bored with you when everyone leaves!

Savannah said...

Kangaroo zoo is awesome!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...